Lancelot's Take

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Dilli... yet again :D

I just can't stop laughing. At myself, at the moment. Almost delirious. It is an insanely funny situation of my own doing that I find myself in. And unable to do anything about. As I was telling a friend yesterday, I do not have the guts or the necessary luck to do anything about it.

As a result, I am sitting at this cyber cafe in Delhi airport doing what I least want to be doing. Or at present anyway. Flight to Delhi was pretty ok. Except that I didnt feel like asking for a second helping, as I had done on the same flight in my first year. Growing old, I think, and more conscious ;)

Or maybe, I didnt because conditions today are the exact opposite of what they were then :D Midnight flights should be banned. Actually weighing my options sitting all this while considering whether to read a paper(research paper, that is) or to watch the stupid star news channel or to use this bl**** expensive cyber cafe.

Managed to spend just one day at home before leaving; what with exams, and then an express BTP report submission, and sleeping early mornings everyday, I think the most peaceful time of the year for me is when exams are on. Think I am quite tired of academia...

"Ek chhota sa lamha hai, jo khatm nahi hota,
Main lakh jalata hoon, woh bhasm nahi hota..."

Had a discussion with a friend who has been travelling through slightly roughish relationship waters. Reminded of all those times I had been through, and all those that I didn't get through, after all. Friends are useless, I think. They make you think of the wrong things at the wrong time :D

I am getting a sort of realization as to why my posting frequency's gone down these days. It seems its only in a certain mood that I resort to blogger.com.

***************

Sequence of farewells over.

And le treats with them. My tribute to many brilliant individuals I have had the good fortune of working with in soc-n-cult events and in sports. Will remember all the sessions, the strategies hammered back and forth, the tempo, and the events themselves forever. One particular match will have pride of place for the sheer level of the hooting!!! My most tangible and bestest memory from the year, I think.

Right then, ladies and gentlemen, so much in today's bulletin. Have a good day!!! See you in Finland.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Acroyali said…

    dil-li ka laddoo syndrome...

    well if you can't do anything about it, you should bury the ghost.

    lets open some community like - "lifes the face laughing at you in the mirror".

    and if u dont blog from f'land, keep uploading the pics.

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Gee said…

    so would i know the frend who reminded u of the wrong thing at the wrong time?

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Dipanjan Das said…

    reached? how ij the lab?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home