Lancelot's Take

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

weird pic!!!

Weird pic tag: Tagged by DD...

All right, I know I have been late on this... but whatever, it was difficult to choose from among all my weird pics... wasnt sure whether to put it on, but i have it on orkut, so i guess its ok...

Others who have completed the tag seem to have developed this habit of explaining how the weird pic came into existence. I have no idea honestly!! It was one of those crazy moments in the wing, when chuchchi wanted to be photographed with the dark glasses, there were tubelight holders strewn around, and I had just returned from a bath, or was going for one(dont rembr which)... neways bottom line pic taken... this beat out competition even from a pic of me on mess top dead to the world...

I dont tag anybody!!! Anybody who wants to can go on and do it...
No wait, I tag rimi, coz she cheated on the first one!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home