Lancelot's Take

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Celebrations

And before I realized it, another year has gone by. Another year, at the end of which I wish more than ever before that you were here with me. But all that is for another time. For the time being, its time to wish you a VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Well, I am one day late, but such have been the circumstances of late...

**********************************************

You are my fire
The one desire
Believe when I say
I want it that way

But we are two worlds apart
Can't reach to your heart
When you say
That I want it that way

**********************************************

There are moments when words fail us completely. Had a few of those over the last few weeks when so stupefying were the statements that I suddenly found myself without the strength to protest. Reminded me of one such time years back when I had found myself in a similar situation and when you had been there- there to defend me, to back me up. I have missed everyone of those moments over the last couple of years, and time has done little to diminish the intensity of your absence.

Here's hoping you are having a blast wherever you are!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Acroyali said…

    wooh! eta dekha hoy ni :) update dao kichu, khobor kemon taar?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home